A version of this product is also in our showroom. Come check it out!
Direct vent gas fireplace with a traditional log set.
Product Request Quote Form
Viewing Area: 26 1/8” x 32 7/16”
40,000 BTU/hr Input NG
41,000 BTU/hr Input LP
Electronic Ignition (IPI)
Full function remote
Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 67.5% / 69.91%
- Steady State NG/LP | 70% / 72%
- AFUE % NG/LP | 67% / 70%
- P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Required for Installation
For options and pictures, look at the Carlton brochure under the Resources tab
Design Standard Features
Ember Bed Light Kit
Traditional Brick refractory lining
Masonry refractory lining
Black Glass refractory lining