A version of this product is also in our showroom. Come check it out!
The 5700 Step Top is a wood-burning powerhouse. It’s big on heating performance, and even bigger on efficiency. Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) burn technology offers precision heating control, and easily blends with the Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System. Embrace the 5700’s powerful, money-saving, efficient wood stove performance.
- Heat 1,400-3,700 sq ft with 72,100 BTUs*, based on climate and home efficiency
- Low emission levels of 1.8 grams per hour, certified by the EPA
- 3.0 cu ft firebox capacity / recommended 22″ log length
- Up to 15 hours of burn time from each load of fuel†
- Easy start-up
- Also available in these sizes: 4300 Step Top
*The amount of heat produced by a heating appliance is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). One BTU represents the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1 lb. of water by 1 degree F. Generally, more BTUs correlate to greater heating potential. However, the amount of BTUs needed to heat a specific area varies, based on climate and home efficiency.
Product Request Quote Form
5700 Step Top Wood Stove - ACC
|Peak BTU/hr Output:||72,100|
|Heating Capacity:||1,400 - 3,700 sq ft|
|Maximum Burn Time:||15 hrs|
|Firebox Capacity:||3.0 cu ft|
|Recommended Log Length:||22"|
|Viewing Area:||187 sq in|
|Efficiency:||LHV 80%, HHV 74%|